Monday, February 3, 2014

Fashion Forward Altered Frame

Welcome February! Its hard to believe that the first month of 2014 is now behind us! 
Nothing better than marching right into a new month with projects in mind!
And here is another project inspired by Gina's Designs
 
Today I want to share one of my favorites with you. I actually had my first class ever on this Altered Frame! I titled it Fashion Forward because I felt it showed a look into the future of design. I enjoyed using Gina's Dress Form from one of her Dress Form Shape Sets
 Love the hooped skirt Dress Form Shape. Gives the era of the Victorian Age!
 A pasted a old torn piece of pattern paper to ad to the over all "Fashion Theme"
Look at the young Fashion Diva!  She's not afraid to go forward! I just enjoyed adding all the embellishments to complete the over all look. Laced ribbon and buttons....makes me want to go to my sewing machine!
Hope you enjoyed looking at my altered frame...this one is truly one of my favorites, and was excited to share! 
Blessings to you and you and yours

                                                         
 Prima Doll Stamp By Julie Nutting
Paper from Kaiser Craft's 75 cents collection
  Radiant Rain - Shimmering Mist - Namorado
Inka Gold Metallic Rub
Embossing Antiquities Rust
Memento Ink Black
Vintage Photo by Ranger
Copic Markers:
BG72
E74
E79

1 comment:

  1. I loved the look and title of this frame. I can picture it with an award for project runway

    ReplyDelete