Saturday, January 18, 2014

Savvy Stampers Club

I am so very excited about our up coming Savvy Stampers class at For Keep Sakes.
 We have several New Members who are joining this January. What a nice way to start the new year?
This Tuesday we will be making three lovely cards from  the Crafty Individuals stamps. I love the Vintage feel to these, and was very pleased at how they turned out. And I must not be the only one, because several of the ladies who are new to the group joined because they liked these three cards' design.
So, looking forwarded to seeing everyone this coming Tuesday! Hugs!

3 comments:

  1. Your savvy stamper cards are lovely. I love that they are all different but carry a unifying theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Veronica, I sure do remember you. I love your blog! I will call you Wednesday around 4:30 at the store. I hope I can get things worked out and we all could just have a fun day of papercrafting. I will even teach how to do the hinge binding. Talk at you Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Veronica. I wanted to touch base with you and let you know I will be canceling my trip to St Louis next month. I am in the process of buying a house and will be closing on it in about 2 weeks. So that means packing up, painting, cleaning and unpacking for the month of July. I hope to be able to come another time.

    ReplyDelete