Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Masquerade Ball!

Welcome Friends! I am so pleased to share with you today another lovely project created from Gina's Designs. From her Mask Shapes Set, I just loved decorating one of her Mask Designs. It truly reminded me of an old Masquerade Ball as I was decorating it. I was humming different waltz  tunes in my head the whole time.
 
 A very simple project...all that's needed is lace and feathers!

 And pretty flower embellishments and Self-Adhesive Pearls from Prima.
 I covered the mask first with some Prima's Lyric Collection paper. Very lovely black lace design.
 Added some lace from my collection.....never can have too much lace!
Got a the stick from and old American Flag used for the Fourth of July, and inked it black to create that Victorian era feel for a Masquerade Mask.   Shall we Dance?

   Thank you so much for taking a look!
   Blessings to you and Yours!


Scrapbook paper by Prima - The Lyric Collection
Prima -Say It In Pearls - Self-Adhesive Embellishments
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Beacon 3-in-1 Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment