Friday, February 28, 2014

Today I wanted to share an 8x8 Layout & Tag that I created using Die Cuts from Gina's Designs. Her large selection of chipboard Die Cuts make it so much fun and easy to put any project together!
This is also an up coming class for March 14th! I am truly excited about this one! I have new ladies joining this class.
There's still room, so if your interested please contact For Keeps Sakes. It is always a fun time when us ladies craft together!
My favorite part of the page I have to say is these beautiful Butterflies from Gina's Butterflies & Dragonflies Chipboard shapes. They truly just make the page!
And her chipboard phrases "Enjoy The Moment" is what started the idea for this layout.
I then added a tag using of course chipboard tags from Gina's Store for just a little something extra.
I enjoy decorating tags so much and Gina's Cardstock Doily Set Intricates, I can never have too many.....for I use them on a lot of my projects. They just go with everything!
 The back of the tag I have a simple pocket to place a small note card.

I really enjoyed how the over all look to the layout and tag came out, and I hope you do too.
Thank you for stopping by. 
Have a Blessed Day!


                                           Other Products used:
Perfect Pearls Mists - Blue Smoke
Radiant Rain Mists - Butternut
Distressed Ink - Vintage Photo
Prima Doll Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment