Wednesday, October 16, 2013

25 Days Of Christmas!

Hey Everyone,

I had such a wonderful time again last night with all the ladies at the Savvy Stamp Class! So many great ideas shared......we all got to practice on the "Bunny Ear Bows".  I think we all have mastered the art of making beautiful bows now!
Next month is going to be fun too, with the Vintage "Fragile" and Christmas Train Stamps. I'm excited to share these cards.

I want to show you one of my first class that is scheduled in November, I'm super exited about this one, and know you will be too!

25 Days of Christmas Cookie Sheet Advent Calendar! Too cute!! I was asked if I wanted to make one for class. I've never heard of one before, so I just dived in. I really enjoyed going through my stash of creative goodies and just little bits of this and that from years gone by.
Bring your own ephemera along with you to class to create a lovely display of Christmas memories that is unique to you!
I will be using Gina's Designs to finish the project. Like The letters and numbers. Even snowflakes and the snowman, and other pieces will be supplied in class.
No two Cookie sheets will be alike!
So, go through your jewelry boxes. Bring pieces of old lace, bits of toys, Christmas ornaments, anything that brings up your fondest memories, and lets have fun!
I'm excited to see how everyone's turns out at the end of the class.
Friday November 8th. Check out For Keepsakes Website for more info.
Hope to see you there!
Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment