Sunday, October 6, 2013

Here I Go!

Well I'm starting a Blog...Aaaaaaaagggghhhhhh!! This is so Scary for me! But I'm a big girl, I think I'll be okay. I'm Still trying to get the design of the page done right...I'm not sure if it looks right.

But what a better time to start than in, October... the MOST AWESOME SEASON of the whole year! Every year I anxiously await throughout the heat of summer for the cool autumn breezes, pumpkin patches, hay rides and cozy quilts!

I'm excited to share all my love and interests through my photography, and creative crafts, of mixed media.
I so happy that the Holiday Season is fast approaching, and I cant wait to show all the arts and crafts that will be inspired for the season. I will be showing creations from Gina's Designs, along with my classes that I am teaching at For Keepsakes Scrapbooking Store.
Here's a shot a took last fall at the Pumpkin Patch.....I'm itching to get my camera out this season, can't wait for the colors to start turning.
Happy Fall to all!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow you did it and I get to be the first to post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right!! And I'm so pleased you are the first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rats! I wanted to be first but I'll settle for second. I am tickled pink that you took the blogging leap and I plan to be a constant visitor. Love this soft October photo

    Mary Anne

    ReplyDelete