Monday, November 4, 2013

Santa Baby Card & Tag Set

                           Hey Everyone,

                           Veronica here, to show one of my new classes for November.
                                                    Santa Baby Card & Tag set.
                             I just Love how they came out, and I'm excited for the class.

 
Using the popular Prima Doll stamps from Julie Nutting.
I used Christmas Die Cuts from Gina's Designs for the tag.
A stocking and a holly, adds such a nice holiday touch. As does all the Christmas ribbon!
The class is scheduled on Sunday, November 17th 12:30-2:30
I have already got some signs up for this class, and I think it will be lots of fun!
Check out For Keepsakes Scrapbook store for more class info.
Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment