Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Love, Love, Love this time of year!!

Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to share a fall project that I completed for our CYI class last Tuesday at For Keepsakes.  Small, and cute, just a perfect start to the fall season!.
From Gina's Deigns....a small wall hanger with dye cuts from her store, the scarecrow and pumpkin with the corn stalk ad just the right touch. I added dried flowers from one of my many Autumn decorations in my home....I'm finding it hard to come across dry cut flowers, so I hang on to all that I have! I also added a saying from Graphic 45's October calendar from A Place in Time, and 
 put the hanger onto one of my porch decorations for Fall. I love how the beautiful colors of Autumn always come together!
Keep checking my blog as I will soon be sharing more Projects from Gina's Designs. She has excepted me on her Design team...and I am so exited, nervous, anxious...crazy! Gina called me a squirrel the other day....I'm all over the place!

1 comment:

  1. Your project is beautiful a wonderful way to welcome visitors into your home. Congratulations on becoming part of Gina's design team they will be richer for having you there.

    PS I'll try and remember to bring you some nuts the next time I see you.

    ReplyDelete