Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas Memories Mini Book

Hello Everyone!

Veronica here, sharing a new Christmas Project from Gina's Designs.  It was from her Mini Ginger Bread Chipboard album. I think it came out adorable.
 

Such a cozy front door!
 
I didn't use any of the Ginger Bread pieces, as I wanted it to be just a Christmas Album.
 
The paper used is from Lori Whitlock's Reflections Christmas.
I like how there's a Fruit Cake recipe on the page.


The roof edge, and the picket fence I brushed gesso on, then added the snow effect with a snow pen, and finished it off with frosted stickles.
Love, love, love, how it really looks like snow has just blown onto my book!

 
May everyone have a Blessed Holiday, time with those you love, and hold dear to your heart.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment