Saturday, December 21, 2013

Snow Flake Door Hanger

Hello Everyone,

Today, I would love to share with you a door hanger that I made for my Holiday gift giving gifts this year.  Lots of glitter, sparkle, and of course love went into making these.
Truly just a simple project. The most time spent was on all the cones made from an old book that I got from a thrift store years ago. I got this idea from Pinterest, and knew that Gina's Chip Board Snowflakes would fit perfectly!

I love anything with writing on it. I'm always on the hunt for old vintage papers to work into my crafts.
After stapling and gluing all the paper cones together, I made the yoyo out of calico material to have the winter frosty blue color.
I then painted the snowflake that I received from Gina's Designs, then immediately sprinkled golden glitter all over the snowflake so it would stick before the paint dried.
The letter was done the same way, but with a more finer soft glitter that I got at my local craft store.
Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek.
May everyone have a Blessed Holiday.

1 comment: