Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Vintage Camera

Hello Everyone!

Veronica here again, to share my Vintage Camera project from Gina's Designs. I used from her Mini Display Tray set, the camera shape, because the camera has been such a big part of my life!
I've had a camera in my hands since I was a little girl, and always carry one along with me wherever I go!

Again, I have an old Vintage touch to it. I used an old piece of film that I have kept for years from back when I worked in a Portrait Studio, and we had to change the film and send it in to get developed.  Back before the digital age, and I'm not ashamed to say I miss it!
I added bits of this and that....finds from Antique shops, or rummage sale hunts.
I papered the back with an old scrapbook page that had all these old Vintage Portraits throughout. I then took an old Vintage Photo that I got at an Antique store, of this little boy. I cut him out to shape,
and brought him to the front.
Added some old lace to finish the over all Vintage look.
Thank you for taking a look.
 I enjoyed this project a lot, because it was filled with a lot of things I love

1 comment:

  1. This is really spiffy, I like the way you used the exposed film in the back as a stand.

    ReplyDelete