Monday, May 26, 2014

China Cabinet: Light House Display

Today I want to share an amazing  piece from Gina's Designs.
 The China Cabinet.  
I have never been to the ocean, but ever since I was a little girl I have loved Light Houses, and the strength and beauty they bring. So with this project, I wanted to have a way to display some of my collection of Light Houses.
This Adorable China Cabinet has endless possibilities for you to create! The front doors open, and all three bottom draws open as well for you to store your craft goodies in!
To keep with the Nautical theme, Gina's Beach Shape Set is a perfect fit! I have to admit while working on this project, I got the sudden cravings for Lobster!
A Compass to guide you along your way....Plus more Lobster and other things you would find at the Beach!

Thank you again for stopping by!
 May everyone have a wonderful Memorial Day remembering those who fought and still serve for our Country.



Other item used:
Authentique "Anchored" (Nautical) collection
Distressed Ink - Faded Blue Jean
Distressed Ink - Tea Dye
White Sand
Gesso

1 comment: