Monday, May 5, 2014

Altered Frame....Great Grandma & Grandma

It all started with a simple frame. Pasted pieces from and old book and Gesso!
I enjoyed working with Gina's Laser Cuts for this project....again...they just complete the whole look!


There's so many Laser cuts used for this project, I hate that I can only show a few close ups!
 I had this frame all Gesso and ready for something over a year ago, but didn't have a clue where to go after that!  With all the Estate sales I have been visiting this week.....I just had to bring it back out and do something with my Grandma's in mind.
Gina's Doodled Cages is perfect for this, my Grandma loved birds.
 One can never have too many of her Wooden Decorative Keys!
                       
I adore Gina's Dress Forms!


Thanks again for stopping by! Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment