Monday, April 14, 2014

Victorian Key - "She"

Hello Everyone! 
 Today I have this Beautiful Victorian Wall Art Heart Key to show you new from Gina's Designs.
I just love the Victorian Era! I used different pieces that I've collected over the years, to complete this project, and the flower embellishments where given to me as a gift. I love how different little things makes up a whole finished look.

Here you can see Gina's Flourishes. These work so well for layouts and tags, and they helped add a vintage touch to this project.
I also had to add a letter "V" from a old Scrabble Board Game...another Vintage Salvage.. Yard Sale find. It's funny how these are now so sought after. 

"She" is beautiful. 


                                                                     Feathery Flourishes

No comments:

Post a Comment