Monday, March 24, 2014

Garden Fairies and Vintage Sparkle Glitter!


   Spring...oh please stay awhile! Today I would like to share a Garden Fairies Bird House. It got me in the mood to be out in my own garden, if the weather would just be nice!
Timi, one of the Co-Owners at For Keeps Sakes had asked me to make a sample for the store. I was asked to show off some GLITTER!  It is a new product we sell called Vintage Sparkle Glitter, and the first thing that came to my mind was the Garden Fairies from Gina's Designs!
I mean what a better combination? Fairies and Glitter!
I was also able to easily use these beautiful butterflies from Craftsupplies1
Gina's Designs really made the project! Her Garden Fairies are a must to have for any garden mystical project you may under take.
A beautiful butterfly  from Craftsupplies1 
Here on top of my magical fairy bird house, I added Dragon Flies  from Gina's Designs, and I love the Vintage Sparkle all over the Dragon Fly.
Here's the back of the Fairy Bird House. I just love how the Garden Fairies Wings from Gina's Designs, just sparkle with glitter! You can also see the Flourish used to decorate the back of the house.
Thank you for stopping by. I loved working on this project, because it made me ready to go out and tackle my own garden for spring planting!


Other Products Used:

Vintage Sparkle Glitter
Ferro Special Effect Paste
Copic Markers
Gesso

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely here and even better in person. As someone famous said, "There's always room for glitter." At least, that what I think he said

    ReplyDelete