Sunday, July 13, 2014

She Stood In The Storm: Altered Canvas

I wanted to share an Altered Canvas that I made for a friend of mine. She just recently over came a battle with breast cancer, and I wanted to show her my support through a mixed media canvas.
Gina's Designs  has so many wonderful choices in Lazer cuts, that it truly is what helped inspire to create this Altered Canvas gift!
I love having all my medias at reach any time I work on a project.  I just go at the canvas with how I'm feeling at that moment, and with so many chipboard shapes to choose from Gina's Designs, I find myself immersed into a Mixed Media Heaven!
 All the extra medias used and pretty embellishments added to give the over all finished look, I can easily find at my local Scrapbook store.. For Keeps Sakes Paper Arts & Rubber Stamps.
There you will find many of the Prima Doll stamps by Julie Nutting. I really enjoy working with these stamps!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
And have a Blessed Day!


Products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment